Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And Then We Left...

Last week we signed a piece of paper that was posted on the door in order to account for our presence at the non-existant class. I signed. I was there. I'm not even sure if we're supposed to post for last week, so this oughtta be quick...

Group five gathered and got down to the nitty gritty with our filming junk. We were supposed to have gotten the camera that night, but AMAZINGLY we didn't get it until six days later. And it was without a tape. Which means... no filming until NEXT week. Two of the past three days I've had to reschedule because of the mix up. I'm so ready to not think about this dumb project anymore.

I wish we'd been able to start this project at the beginning of the semester rather than 5 weeks before it ends. I have finals to study for. I don't need to be creating sounds for something that has no effect on my future except for one A.

No comments:

Post a Comment