Saturday, April 24, 2010

This Is So Over

I just finished writing my film journal for our final project. It was basically a recap of this blog. How interesting? Last week in class we waited around for a while to have our captured film digitized-whatever that means. Now I'm just waiting for Austin to finish up on the editing so I can go to town with the sound. I'm really not sure what has to be done with sound. I know i'll have to take sound out of a few parts, but there's really only one or two sounds that need to be plugged in. Easy enough. I need to find those sounds, though. Boo. Not much else to share, really. I'm ready to have all of this done and over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also the sound editor and I am a bit overwhelmed. There are so many things that have to be done before I can add sound and I'm worried I won't have time to get everything done! It sounds like your group is on a roll and I wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete