Monday, April 19, 2010

So, Next Week, Then?

Today marks the third week of attempted filming for group 5. Hooray? Let's take a walk down film making dilemma memory lane shall we?

1) Where's the camera?
2) Where's the camera?!
3) You have to be where on Monday? I have class then. How about yesterday at 2pm?...scheduling...
4) Charge that battery
5) Hmm. No tape? No Eric? No filming?
6) Let's schedule again

Aaand tomorrow marks day one of (successful?) filming. I think I've passed the point of frantic stress into the realm of apathetic filmmaking. I really don't care anymore. I don't feel like our setbacks have really been our fault. I blame it on poor syllabus scheduling, lack of respect from other teams, and poor communication from authority. This is really a terrible time for any of us to be running around town filming each other. I should be locked in a study room soaking up physics formulas.

Also, now that we're not having lecture anymore I'm wondering what the heck I'm supposed to be writing about. Our "film journals" are practically asking the same thing of us as these blogs. It's so redundant. I think I might just copy and paste from my blog.

I'm really looking forward to sitting in the Ethnography lab on the Monday and Tuesday of finals week. Can't wait! NOT.

Also, I've been promoted (thanks?) from sound techy to light operator and prop master.

No comments:

Post a Comment